#FST WK

 Teaching is an art or science?!! Still the competition is going strong and i started my first internship phase to know whether the competition is real or sham...My first day filled with alot of struggles that i didnt expected to happen but i am really enjoying the change from our usual premises...I never wanted to be a part of such a huge school and after one week,that is;now i dont want to look back and regret. Because i feel like i was meant to get the class i am alloted and i doubted myself at first whether i will be able to finish this or not, but now its a quest i want to finish. And i am joyful for the great experiences that i am getting from the school and it makes me realise the hardwork behind every teacher that has crossed my life until now. I am really starting to like the school and since i studied there for almost 2 years makes it more exciting. It feels like a privilege to be back at my school as a student teacher and this is one of most important phase of my life. 

💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#THD WK

#SCD WK