#SCD WK

 Last week seemed like a war zone...but a peaceful one😌😌😌.... I am really enjoying being in this phase.Its so good to wake up and realise that you are going to face a bunch of students that is going to give you a headache but still love to mould their life because finally u realise that being a teacher is one of the most beautiful feeling in this world. This week contained alot of hardwork and smartwork to manage my class and when my mam wrote that i did a good work on class management it meants alot to me. my students maynot be the best but they are still inspiring for me. As their teacher i am willing to take the risk they are putting forward by giving me a hardtime to control the class.i did all the duties assigned to me and i went to several observation classes. Each class taught me a different aspect about teaching and learning. I felt really sad when i realised that we are taking a break from school because of our exams. My first observation were done on tuesday. I learned to apply alot of strategies to make the class interesting and managing it and i am really looking forward to the rest of the 30 days. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#THD WK

#FST WK