#INNOVATIVE WORK

 I made a colorful spinning wheel with six different sections, each with its own matching flag to assess their knowledge about the chapter new numbers.

I paired the spinning wheel with some carefully crafted questions from the chapter.the students eyes lit up with anticipation, and I knew we were onto something special.

Not only did this activity make learning fun, but it also helped my students think critically and work together. They were buzzing with ideas and explanations, helping each other figure out the answers. 

Of course, there were a few bumps in the road. Keeping everyone engaged and making sure everyone got a turn was a juggling act, but totally worth it. 

All in all, this spinning wheel adventure was a huge hit! Seeing my students light up while learning about numbers was the best reward. I can't wait to try out more creative ways to make math exciting and accessible for my kiddos.



Being creative isnt easy ...but can be modified through practice





Comments

Popular Posts