#SIXTH WK

Well, the sixth week of my second internship phase was quite a week! Exam duty for the mid-term exams kept me on my toes. It was undoubtedly hectic, juggling invigilation duties with my own lesson planning and student interactions.

Despite the busy schedule, I found the experience incredibly insightful. Observing students during exams provided a unique perspective on their understanding and approach to problem-solving. It was challenging to balance my exam duties with my regular classes, but I managed to squeeze in some precious teaching time. 

Though brief, those interactions with my students were incredibly valuable. I was able to address their concerns, clarify doubts, and offer additional support. It's a constant balancing act, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow in this fast-paced environment. 




Comments

Popular Posts