#FTH WK

 When you finally realise how hard to keep up being a teacher and you think of all the teachers that have been in your life..... Past week  made me flash through my childhood and the things that i have done being a annoying student and how i gave hard time for my teachers...Each day gives a new experience and last week flooded with substitution duties and it was another level of experience to go through all the classes irrespective of the grade level. I found a bunch of students hip attached to me because i made them play games and all. I am really starting to enjoy this and my usual classes were going really well....All the duties assigned to me made me understand how hard a teacher works to be a great one and student teachers from other colleges are there to help us well. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#THD WK

#SCD WK

#FST WK