#LAST WK

 

As I conclude the final week of my second internship phase, I find myself reflecting on the various  experiences and emotions that have passed these past few days. It has been a week filled with celebration, learning, and farewells, each day leaving its own unique memory on my journey as an educator.

Monday: Bethany Day Celebration

Monday marked Bethany Day, a day of joy and cultural celebration. Alongside seven other talented individuals, I had the privilege of performing Bethany Nadam, a traditional dance that brought the essence of our heritage to life. The dance program was not just a performance but a moment of connection, where we came together to celebrate our shared history and values. It was an unforgettable moment.

Tuesday: Sports Day Insights

Tuesday was dedicated to Sports Day, a day that was exciting. Watching the students compete, I realized so much about their personalities, strengths, and even challenges. Sports has a way of bringing out qualities in students that might not be visible in the classroom—determination, teamwork,  and sometimes, the need for encouragement. This day gave me a deeper understanding of certain students, insights that will undoubtedly shape how I approach my role as a teacher in the future.

Wednesday: A Hectic but Memorable Last Day

Wednesday was my last day of this internship phase, and it was a roller coaster. Between the hustle of getting records signed and tying up loose ends, there was a bittersweet undercurrent of saying goodbye. The day was packed with tasks, but apart from the hectic pace, there were moments of reflection and shared memories with students and school staffs It was a day that gathered the essence of the teaching phase.

As I look back on this last week, I am filled with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude. Each day offered its own lessons and joys, and as I move forward, I carry with me the memories and insights gained during this time. This internship phase has been a significant step in my journey, one that has helped shape my identity as an educator. I leave with a heart full of experiences and a renewed commitment to the path ahead.











Comments

Popular Posts