#FIFTH WK

  It’s Gift Week ,A Week of Gifting, Challenges, and Connections

I met a student with a slight disability who seemed to be struggling a bit. We ended up chatting for quite a while, and it was evident that she was a bright and enthusiastic learner. 

I realized that this is an opportunity to make a real difference. I'm planning to dedicate extra time to helping students like her to  understand the concept, breaking it down into simpler terms and using visual aids. I believe that with patience and the right approach, she can overcome this challenge.

It's moments like these that remind me of the true impact I can have as an educator. Beyond the gifts and celebrations, it's about building connections, understanding students' needs, and empowering them to succeed. 



Comments

Popular Posts