#THD WK

Different situations creates different experiences....... Coming back to school after three weeks feels exciting and worrying at the same time... With alot of expectations.... Their mid term exams were going on and we went there on Nov 1st where the school were cherished with the celebration of that day. I was very excited to watch them working so hard to make it such a beautiful event and it was surprising.second day filled with our usual routine and i went to class on first period since sir changed my class i was abit worried about my new students but they are really good ones. I managed to get to know them and after feels like a decade i went to noon duty....idk whether it makes everyone happy but i really like serving the students with food.... There was a subsutition duty for me on the very next day and i met such a creative children on 7th x. They are very talented and brilliant and very active at the same time. I engaged the class with some maths puzzles and activities. They really enjoyed it as well. And my second class went very well maybe better than the first one... Sincethere was no exams on friday, saturday was a working day.. The paper collection duty was so informative and the duties assigned to us are getting us engaging all the time. I am learning alot from each situation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SCD WK

#FST WK